A press release from the McHenry County Sheriff’s Department:
DEFENDERS’ BIG FALL BOOK SALE
September 23-October 8
CRYSTAL LAKE – The Environmental Defenders of McHenry County are holding their annual Big Fall Book Sale at the Algonquin Township Road District garage, 3702 U.S. Route 14, between Crystal Lake and Cary (drive straight back to the last garage on the right).
There are over 10,000 to choose from – everything from kids’ books to popular fiction, science to biography, and everything in between!
- Friday, Sept 23: 6 pm – 8 pm Preview Sale $10 admission fee allowing participants first choice of the books, EDMC members free.
- Saturday, Sept 24: 10 am – 4 pm
- Monday-Saturday, Sept 26 through Oct 10: 10 am – 4 pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays open until 6 pm
- Open Sunday, Oct 2: 8 am-1 pm, during Cary Farmers’ Market
- Bag Sale on last three days! Fill a bag for $5.
The Environmental Defenders of McHenry County is a 501(c)(3) not-for- profit organization dedicated to the preservation and improvement of the environment.
The group provides community residents with educational programs and volunteer action on pollution prevention, sustainable land use and energy and natural resource conservation. For more information, visit www.mcdef.org or call 815-338- 0393.