According to just posted campaign disclosure information from the Illinois State Board of Elections, Republican State Rep. candidate Steve Reick is receiving assistance from four people financed by the House Republican Organization.
- Nicholas Blanusha
- Jordan Ryan
- Dane Thall
- Christopher Wood
Blanusha and Thall live in Chicago.
Thall lives in Springfield.
Wood lives in Crystal Lake.
Details are here.
Besides staff assistance, Reick has received the following support from the House Republican Organization (assistance is arranged by date):
- 9-2-16 – $8,809.86 for printing
- 9-9-16 – $14,000
- 9-19-16 – $13,173
- 9-21-16 – $11,693.61 for printing
- 9-23-16 – $2,974.18 for advocacy calls
In addition, the following contributions were received in September:
- $5,000 – Health Care Council of Illinois PAC, Springfield
- $3,000 – IL State Medical Society PAC, Chicago
- $2,500 – Jay Bergman, Hinsdale
- $2,500 – Caterpillar Employees PAC, Peoria
- $1,500 – Realtor Political Action Committee, Springfield