The following items popped out at me from the Huntley Police Report today:
- December 13, 2016 A broken vehicle car window was reported at Huntley High School.
- December 16, 2016 A criminal defacement report was taken at Huntley High School. Graffiti was found in a boys bathroom.
In other action making the report:
- December 14, 2016 Deanne M. Murray, age 54, of 10636 Golden Gate Ave., Huntley IL was arrested on a McHenry County warrant for contempt of court. Ms. Murray posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of December 27, 2016.
- December 14, 2016 Fatima Cortes, age 26, of 10414 Drummond Ave., Melrose Park, IL was arrested on an outstanding DuPage County warrant for possession of a controlled substance. Ms. Cortez was transported to McHenry County jail to await bond.
- December 16, 2016 A theft report was taken at a business in the 11200 block of Dundee Rd.
- December 17, 2016 Criminal damage to property reports were taken in the 9900 block of Riverside Dr. and 10100 block of Compton Dr. Windows were shot out by a BB gun.
- December 18, 2016 A criminal damage to property report was taken in the 10500 block of Scott Dr. A window was broken with an unknown type of object.