Don’t have the paperwork yet, but word has reached McHenry County Blog that challenges have been filed with the McHenry Township Clerk against the caucus slating of McHenry County Democrats and the petitions of the mainly appointed Republican incumbent township office holders, who are running under a newly-organized party.
Township Supervisor Craig Adams and Township Trustee candidate Sue Draffkorn, both elected Republican Precinct Committeemen, have send letters of resignation to McHenry County Republican Party Chairman Sandra Salgado.
Republican Precinct Committeemen held a caucus nominating
- Steve Verr for Supervisor
- Steve Koerber for Road Commissioner
- Dan Alyward for Township Clerk
- Mike Rakestraw for Township Trustee
- Bill Cunningham for Township Trustee
- Bob Anderson for Township Trustee
- Stan Wojewsk for Township Trustee