The hottest race in the Algonquin Township Republican Primary is that for Algonquin Township Road Commissioner.
McHenry County Blog has previously published campaign disclosure data. It showed incumbent Road Commissioner Bob Miller with way more money than challenger McHenry County Board member Andrew Gasser.
Miller had almost $49,000 starting out 2017, while Gasser had $5,600.
Since January 1st, contributions of $1,000 or more to Miller have come from
- $2,000 – Daniel J Shea Revocable Trust, Fox River Grove
- $1,000 – Allied Benefit Systems, Inc., Chicago
Contributions to Gasser that are $1,000 or more follow:
- $4,125 – Doggone Clean Lawn, Crystal Lake
- $4,000 – DemetriosTsilimingras, Cary
- $3,000 – Citizens for Lou Bianchi
- $2,000 – Peter Kunz, Fox River Grove
- $1,000 – Steven Willson, Lakewood
- $1,000 – Robert Hanlon, Woodstock
- $1,000 – Loretta Rosenmayer, Lake in the Hills
- $500 – Illinois Tea Party, Inc., Lisle