While I was searching for McHenry County Board members phone numbers and email addresses, I happened upon a button that says, “County Board Attendance.”
Hoping to find that the lack of attendance from last night’s two meetings had been posted, I clicked on it.
There I was surprised to find that each meeting is not listed.
There are just totals for each month and data has been entered only through July.
Looks as if under McHenry County Board chairman Jack Franks there is usually only one Board meeting a month, so it will be easy to see if August numbers show nine members with three meetings and the rest with one.
Former Board member Ersel Schuster is responsible for attendance information being made readily available.
The names of the fourteen County Board members boycotting the meeting (or in the case of a reported conflict, Donna Kurtz) follow:
- Michele Aavang, h: 815-648-4210, [email protected]
- Kay Bates, h: 815-276-5073, w: 815-385-4300, [email protected]
- Chris Christensen, h: 815-459-7206, [email protected]
- Joe Gottemoller, h: 815-382-9940, w: 815-459-5152, [email protected]
- John Jung, h: 815-338-6201, [email protected]
- Jim Kearns, w: 847-875-4852, [email protected]
- Don Kopsell. h: 815-459-7206, [email protected]
- Mary McCann, h: 815-568-1061, MTMcC[email protected]
- Bob Nowak, h: 847-977-5516, [email protected]
- Mike Skala, h: 847-669-3804, w: 815-337-5550, [email protected]
- Larry Smith, h: 815-353-8043, [email protected]
- Chris Spoerl, h: 847-516-6495, w: 847-382-3206, [email protected]
- Paula Yensen, c: 815-404-3918, [email protected]
All are Republican, but Yensen.