Local governmental expenditures submitted to the Illinois Emergency Management Agency from McHenry County totaled $1,080,640.62.
According to the McHenry County Emergency Management Agency,
“In the four counties proclaimed a disaster area by Governor Rauner, uninsured damages to public property and other eligible government costs such as debris removal, emergency protective measures, and
repair/replacement of damaged public infrastructure related to the disaster amounted to $10.7 million.
“The State of Illinois threshold for Public Assistance (PA) is $18.3 million (for this one disaster), therefore, no federal public assistance for local, county, and state governments, and certain private, non-profit organizations will be available.”
- Algonquin Township Road District – $10,626.94
- McHenry Township Road District – $114,757.60
- Nunda Township – $309,440
- Algonquin – $174,943.84
- Algonquin Police Department – $16,096.48
- Cary – $54,780
- Crystal Lake – $66,665.62
- Fox River Grove – $31,724
- Holiday Hills – $10,000
- Johnsburg – $58,677.73
- Lakewood – $62,948
- Port Barrington – $77,983.45
- McHenry County Emergency Management Agency – $26,229
- McHenry County Department of Transportation – $31,724.
- Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Fire Protection District – $59,339.37