Kirk Allen of Edgar County Watchdogs and American Watchdogs is taking a look at Crystal Lake High School District 155.
Here is the Freedom of Information Request that is published on the Agenda for next Tuesday’s tax hike meeting at the One South Virginia Road at 7:30.
(That’s the meeting people are being urged to attend and offer their opposition to a tax hike while student population is decreasing.)
Request for Records Under Freedom of Information Act
Kirk Allen, American Watchdogs Inc. – Requested the following:
1. “A copy of all debt currently held by the School District in any form to include but not limited to, lines of credit, financial institution, bonds, credit card
2. A copy of all payment structures for that debt that reflects principal payment, interest payment, and time frame of those obligations.
3. A copy of all compensation provided to the Superintendent.
4. A copy of the Superintendents employment contract.
5. A copy of the minutes and agenda where the Superintendents contract was approved.”