From the Office of Steve Reick:
State-Sponsored School Library Grants Approved for 11 Districts Located within the Reick House District
I was pleased to learn recently that $17,381 in state-sponsored school library grant money will soon be flowing to 11 school districts located in the 63rd Legislative District.
The School District Library Grant Program is designed to help provide more library books and materials for students attending public schools in Illinois.
The state legislature has authorized up to a $.75 per pupil expenditure for qualifying schools.
The grant award is based on funds appropriated by the General Assembly and the official enrollment as of the previous September 30th of a school district.
Specifically, the following grants are being processed by the Secretary of State’s Office and will then be forwarded to the Comptroller’s office for payment:
- Harvard CUSD #50: $1,865.25
- Alden-Hebron Community Consolidated Unit #19: $750.00
- Johnsburg CUSD #12: $1,359.00
- Riley Community Consolidated School District #18: $750.00
- Marengo-Union Community School District #165: $750.00
- Marengo Community High School District #154: $750.00
- McHenry CCSD #15: $3,262.50
- McHenry Community High School District #156: $1,669.50
- Nippersink School District #2: $845.25
- Richmond Burton CHSD #157: $750.00
- Woodstock CUSD #200: $4,629.75