No Election Judges Present at McHenry County Early Voting Day 1
A friend of McHenry County Blog who early voted yesterday noted irregularities in the voting processes taking place at McHenry County Administration Building.
- There aren’t election judges– ballot request was handled by one person from start to finish.
- Ballots are paper–which is unusual for early voting
- Democratic voters were told by the Clerk’s staff that Attorney General candidate Scott Drury has a pending challenge and that Democratic voters may want to hold off on early voting until the challenge is settled.
- There was no electronic tabulator on top of the ballot box–ballots are just stuffed into a hole.
- The voting booths are in the Clerk’s office itself, not upstairs like usual for early voting.
The Clerk is running for office.
Sending poll watchers there is critical.
Is there integrity with the early ballots in McHenry County?