When I heard the name Shaw Decremer on television news, it sounded familiar.
He is the latest political operative that House Speaker Mike Madigan has had to abandon.
So far for unknown reasons, but the last one for sexually harassing another Madigan operative, a female.
A search of McHenry County Blog found Decremer’s name in the following story about State Rep. David McSweeney’s campaign:
- 8-5-12 Madigan Money for Dee Beaubien, “Independent”
- 8-13-12 Dave McSweeney Accepts the “Madigan Challenge,” Drops Dee Beaubien Ballot Access Appeal
- 8-22-12 More Mike Madigan Money for Dee Beaubien Staffers
- 9-1-12 Mike Madigan Drops $7,800 in Dee Beaubien’s Campaign Last Week of August
- 9-27-12 Dems Report Two More Weeks of Staff Pay for Dee Beaubien
- 10-2-12 $93,000 Poured into Dee Beaubien’s Fund – $60,752.35 from Madigan PAC’s, $25,000 from Unions
- 11-1-12 Looking for Shaw Decremer & Andy Jones
And apparently Madigan assigned the same guy to take out Steve Reick in his 2014 Republican Primary Election:
Decremer was the front may for the pop-up Political Action Committee called “Government for the People”financed by Madigan allies.
It was a vicious campaign designed put a loyal follower of Jack Franks on the fall Republican ticket who would–Madigan opponent style–roll over an play dead allowing Madigan to continue to have a patsy like Jack Franks in office.
The PAC was first registered at his address, 2857 W. Leland Ave., Unit 1, Chicago, IL 60625.