A press release from the Student Peace Action Network
Supporting Undocumented Students Summit Saturday 2/24 MCC 9:00-11 a.m.
Come and learn about resources available for undocumented students, how to create supportive spaces, and foster resilience.
This workshop is open to students, faculty, staff and other supportive individuals.
- Ms. Sandy Lopez, Assistant to the Director, Center for Latino and Latin American Studies, Northern Illinois University
- Shirley Sadjadi, Principal Attorney and Founder, Law Offices of Shirley Sadjadi
- Mano a Mano Family Resource Center
- Hispanic American Community Education and Services (HACES)
- McHenry County College Admissions and Financial Aid
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Register to attend, email Elizabeth Rosiles at <a href=”mailto:[email protected]” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>[email protected]</a>.
Sponsored the office of Multicultural Affairs, Latinos Unidos Club and Student Peace Action Network (SPAN)
= = = = =
There is a little tension in the release, which says in capital letters “OPEN TO THE PUBLIC” in one place and “open to…supportive individuals” higher in the release.