State Rep. Teams up with Americans for Prosperity
State Rep. Allen Skillicorn will be holding a town hall meeting
6:30pm Monday, April 16
at the Huntley Rec Center
12015 Mill Street
Rep. Skillicorn will be fielding questions regarding policy and upcoming legislation in Illinois’ House of Representatives.
The event is free to the public.
Rep. Skillicorn will also be hosting several other events including:
- Elementary School Summer Reading Program
- Conceal & Carry Class: To be announced
- Property Tax Event: To be announced
- Document Shredding Day: July 14th
- Pet Adoption Fair: Saturday in October, to be announced
You can call Allen’s office at (815) 893-4884 for more information.