In an email sent by McHenry County Board member Joe Gottemoller, a slate of candidates for McHenry County Republican Party officers has been revealed.
The contents of the email follows:
Introducing the Reform Party Slate.
On Wednesday night you are being asked to set the course for McHenry County Republican party.
The current executive board has had four years to build the party to their liking.
This is their results
- 25% fewer precinct committeemen; Reduced from 169 to 129 in just the past two years.
- 83 empty precincts.
- 49 empty precincts in Algonquin Township.
- 52 precincts in Algonquin Township had more Democratic votes cast in March than Republican votes
- $1727 total Republican cash on hand. No significant funds raised since September of 2016.
$21,976 total Democratic cash on hand.
Zero the Number of meetings held with of the full Republican Central Committee since Oct 2016.
2 members on the current board are running to continue the destruction of the McHenry County Republican Party.
We need a Board that encourages open Republican participation.
We need to keep McHenry County Republican.
Vote for a New Beginning
- Mark Daniel Chairman
- Jim Kearns Vice chairman
- Jim Condon Treasurer
- Tamara Valentine-Garza Secretary
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday night.