The Crystal Lake Park District is planning to borrow $3.5 million.
The proposal does not need voter approval, although, if 3,010 people sign petitions, a referendum would have to be put on the ballot this fall.
(For those interested, petitions can be obtained from the Downtown Crystal Lake Park District Office or by downloading the one posted below.)
Here is how the money will be spent:
The money will be spent on the following:
- 2 playground replacements
- 1 dump truck
- 1 pickup truck with plow
- Lippold synthetic turf replacement
- Lippold flood relief projects
- Several outdoor tennis court/basketball court repairs/replacements
- Pedestrian crossing project
- Administration building window replacement