The allies of McHenry County Board Chairman Jack Franks used the “Illinois Integrity Fund” as its name in attack pieces aimed at Republican Primary Election opponents of the Democratic Party office holder.
Attacked by this anonymous source were
- County Recorder, running for County Clerk, Joe Tirio
- County Board member Chuck Wheeler
- County Board member Michael Rein
- County Board candidate Ersel Schuster
- County Board candidate Orville Brettman
Schuster and Brettman lost, but the other emerged victorious.
I sent a Certified Letter to the Illinois Integrity Fund at the address on the hit pieces, 2815 Forbs Avenue, Hoffman Estates.
This week, I received a reply, which you can see below: