It’s only four days into the fifteen day filing period for campaign finance filing, but McHenry County Board member Joe Gottemoller, running for re-election, has finished that chore.
Here are the contributions he reports by name (those over $150):
- $250 – Alliance Contractors, Woodstock
- $250 – Baxter & Woodman, Crystal Lake
- $250 – Tom Burney, Attorney, Crystal Lake
- $250 – John Cederlund, CEO Ceerlund Playground manufacturer Union
- $250 – James Condon, Engineer, J Condon & Assoc, McHenry
- $250 – Timothy Curran, Woodstock
- $500 – Curran Contracting, Crystal Lake
- $250 – Mark Daniel, Accountant, Crystal lake
- $250 – Robert M. Dorian Gray, Financial advisers, Prairie Grove
- $200 – Charles Eldredge, Developer, Richmond
- $250 – Gary Lang Chevrolet, McHenry
- $500 – GMT Holdings LLC, Genoa
- $250 – Michael Graft, Builder, retired, Barrington
- $500 – Heritage Title Co Of McHenry County, Crystal Lake
- $250 – HR Green, Cedar Rapids
- $250 – Innovative Component Sales, Woodstock
- $200 – Bonnie Leahy, Marengo
- $500 – Lumberjacks, Woodstock
- $250 – Pauly Toyota, Crystal Lake
- $350 – Raber & Assoc, McHenry
- $500 – Realtor PAC, Springfield
- $250 – Mark Saladin, attorney, Crystal Lake
- $250 – Supporters of Jack Franks, Woodstock
- $500 – Thelen Sand & Gravel, Antioch
- $250 – Wight & Company, Darien
There was another $3,280 donated in amounts under $150.
The total contributed during July, August and September was $11,350
He started the quarter with $4,137.44.
How did he spent his campaign funds during the three month period?
$200 was given to Pam Althoff’s campaign fund and another hundred to others politicians.
There was another political transfer, but it is entered incorrectly as an “expenditure:”
$250 – Citizens for Facts First (the committee opposing consolidating the McHenry Township Road District into the now separate Township government)
Ordinary spending follows:
- $3,232.50 for a fundraiser at the M Supper Club
- $1,360.81 for printing at Crystal Lake’s Minuteman Press
- $2,041 for signs from Awesome Campaigns in Elgin
- $407.34 to Sam’s Club for candy
- $175 for brochure design by Artforms by D2 of Attica, IN
His campaign fund owes the candidate $1,063.08 and Jacob Lee of Waltham, MA, $1,000. The debts go back to the 2012 election.
He has just over $7,500 left to spend between now and the election.