For failure to obey a September 20, 2018, Court Order, Algonquin Township Road Commissioner has been order to appear in the Lake County Judge’s Courtroom on December 11th at 2:30.
The reason is Gasser’s refusal to take part in arbitration resulting from complaints made by Local 150 of the Operating Engineers under the contract that former Road Commissioner Bob Miller signed on April 17, 2017, after he lost the Primary Election to Gasser, but before he left office.
The grievances involve the following:
- FMCS Case No. 1755758 (Derek Lee Termination);
- FMCS Case No. 1755759 (Andrew Rosecrans Termination);
- FMCS Case No. 1755760 (Nick Chirikos Termination);
- FMCS Case No. 170620-02005 (Health Insurance Contributions);
- FMCS Case No. 170620-02003 (Wage Rates);
- FMCS Case No. 181106-01260 (Ryan Greene Termination); and,
- FMCS Case No. 180306-02200 (Overtime and On-Call).