A press release from the Illinois Supreme Court reveals that former McHenry County Clerk Mary McClellan seeks to be appointed an Associate McHenry County Circuit Court Judge.
She ran for the Republican Party nomination for Circuit Court Judge last spring and came in third with 25% of the vote.
She apparent;y has been working for Commonwealth Edison while serving as County Clerk.
Another political figure interesting in being appointed an Associate Judge is former County Boar Chairman Joe Gottemoller, who lost his seat on the County Board in November’s election.
NINETEEN APPLY FOR McHENRY COUNTY ASSOCIATE JUDGE POSITION
Here re the applicants listed in the press release:
- William J Bligh
- Steven W. Jaenicki
- Dawn M. Roth
- Jeanette M. Schwemler
- Jeffrey J. Altman (Donahue and Walsh)
- Kevin A. Chzanowski (Zukowski, Rogers, Flood and McArdle)
- Michael G. Cortina (SmithAmundsen)
- Michael J. Fleck (head of his own law firm)
- Joseph Gottemoller (head of his own law firm)
- Nicholas Johnson (Querrey and Harrow)
- Thomas J. Kasper (Mohr, Sullivan and Kasper)
- Cynthia D. Lamb (Campion, Curran, Lamb and Cunabaugh)
- Hans A. Mast (Compton Law Group)
- Mary E. McClellan (County Clerk when applied, associate with Com Ed)
- Cynthia A. Schaupp (Walker Wilcox Matousek and Special Attorney General)
- Thomas B. Spencer (Roth and Melei)
Assistant State’s Attorneys
- Sharyl D. Eisenstein
- Scott J. Jacobson
- Robert J. Zalud
Each Circuit Court Judge gets a vote.