Here is who is running for the Harvard City Council:
- Ward 1 Four Year Term – Elizabeth “Lisa” Haderlein and Ronald Burlingame
- Ward 2 Two Year Term – Daniel Carncross
- Ward 2 Four Year Term – Bona Heinsohn
- Ward 3 Four Year Term – None filed
- Ward 4 Four Year Term – None Filed
The lack of petitions filed for Alderman in Wards 3 and 4 mean that people could be elected in a write-in campaign.
Both wards are on the south side of the city.
Harvard City Administrator informs McHenry County Blog that four write-in votes will be required to win the Ward 4 seat and five for Ward 4.
Of course, if there is a contest, the minimum number won’t be sufficient.