When I went to the Illinois General Assembly web site today to find out what, if anything, Governor Bruce Rauner had done with State Rep. David McSweeney’s abolition of McHenry County townships by referendum bill, I notice something out of the ordinary.
Numbers 77 and 171 through 180 have been reserved.
If bills lower numbered than 77 had been introduced, they had not yet show up on the system.
If you are interested in what seem to be his highest priorities, here they are:
- HB0077 EMPLOYMENT-TECH
- HB0171 VICTIM NOTICE
- HB0172 CRIM PRO-GRAND JURY-PUBLIC
- HB0173 PROCUREMENT CD-SMALL BUSINESS
- HB0174 LOST&STOLEN FIREARMS-PENALTY
- HB0175 PERSONNEL-LOW-INCOME HOUSEHOLD
- HB0176 MEDICAID REDETERMINATIONS
- HB0177 COERCED CONFESSION-INNOCENCE
- HB0178 COMMUNITY-INTEGRATED LIVING
- HB0179 PRETRIAL DETENTION-INNOCENCE
- HB0180 WRONGFUL PROSECUTION COMM’N