The McHenry County Circuit Court has decided no local judge should hear the case that McHenry County Clerk Joe Tirio has filed against the cats paws for the Illinois Integrity Fund that may end up with McHenry County Board Chairman as a defendant.
Kane County Judge Kevin T. Busch has taken on the case.
A summary of his career follows:
- 2011-Present: Circuit Judge, Illinois Sixteenth Judicial Circuit Court
- 2008-2010: Associate Judge, Illinois Sixteenth Judicial Circuit Court
- 1992-2008: Attorney in private practice
- 1989-1992: Chief of the Criminal Division, Kane County State’s Attorney’s Office
- 1985-1992: Assistant State’s Attorney, Kane County State’s Attorney’s Office
He has a 1981 Bachelor’s degree from Eastern Illinois University and received a Law degree from John Marshall Law School in 1985.