The Daily Wire was the first national publication to interview 26-year old Woodstock Republican congressional hopeful Caralina Lauf.
Now The Federalist has followed suit.
Here are the questions asked by Chrissy Clark:
- What made you want to run for this seat?
- What are some of the problems that you would like to see fixed? What are the key points on your platform right now?
- What would happen if in 2020 you were elected to Congress, but there was also a Democratic president in the White House? How would you work to combat gridlock, even though the party in power is not your own?
- Don’t you think that’s what “The Squad” thinks they’re doing as well, though? They think they’re standing firm and fighting back. How do you plan to approach this differently?
- A lot of people claim Ocasio-Cortez’s youth is the reason for her ignorance. Why would someone, like yourself, who is even younger, be qualified for this position?
- How do you plan to combat that narrative that your inexperience may hinder you from doing the job of an elected official adequately?
- What do you think is going to be the most difficult battle for you and what are you going to do to change the minds of a district that voted blue in the previous election cycle?
- Finally, we talk in the mainstream media a lot about how white suburban women are being lost in the Trump campaign. White suburban women comprise a large portion of the district you’re running in. How do you plan on winning these women back?
You can read the article here.