From the report of the Huntley Police Department:
- June 24, 2020 An identity theft was reported on the 12900 block of Woodland Trail.
- June 25, 2020 A fraud was reported on the 12300 block of Bartelt Lane, unauthorized charges were made on a credit card.
- June 25, 2020. An identity theft was reported on the 10800 block of Potomac Drive, unauthorized financial accounts were created.
- June 27, 2020. A theft of a gas grill was reported on the 14000 block of Palisades Avenue.
- June 27, 2020. Criminal damage to property was reported on the 11900 block of Algonquin Road.
- June 28, 2020. Aura K. Coleman, age 26, of 113 N. Washington Street, Carpentersville was arrested on the 10500 block of Illinois Route 47 for criminal damage to property, aggravated battery to a peace officer, resisting a peace officer, driving with a suspended license and obstructing identification. Coleman was transported to McHenry County jail to await a bond hearing.
- June 28, 2020. Harassment by electronic means was reported on the 11200 block of Hanover Avenue.
- June 29, 2020. Harassment was reported on the 14100 block of Weber Drive.