McHenry County Democrats had $29,526.32 as of June 30, 2020.
That’s about was available at the end of March.
The Party spent about $6,200 and took in a bit over $5,800.
- $1,300 for legal fees, apparently funneled through former Chair Mike Bissett
- $500 to the State Party for “Vote Builder”
- $2,100 for rent
- $163 for its web site
- $236 for internet access
- $900 for “TJ Refund” to Beth Vonau of Crystal Lake
- $180 for “TJ Refund” to John Kosar of Lake in the Hills
- $160 donation refund to Nancy Glissman of Huntley
The “TJ” might stand for Thomas Jefferson, the name of the annual fundraising dinner of the Party.
Contributions total $5,826, of which $2,716 were unidentified.
The biggest$1,000–came from Congresswoman Lauren Underwood’s campaign fund.
- $350 – Mary Ewert of Crystal Lake
- $250 – Cathleen LeMaire of Woodstock
- $200 – Mary Mahady of McHenry
- $160 – Cynthija Pilz of Fox River Grove
- $200 – Bonnie Scherkenbach of Huntley
- $300 – Ruth Scifo of Crystal Lake
- $150 – Kristy Smith of Crystal Lake
- $200 – Arne Waltmire of McHenry
Note that all but one are female.
And, there is no huge infusion of cash from JB Priztker as occurred last election cycle.