The $542,000 is just the money that has flowed in since July 1st.
When we last looked at big donations going to Democratic Party State Rep. candidate Suzanne Ness, it was the third week of August.
There has been a lot of activity reported to the Illinois State Board of Elections since then.
Ness has received $484,558.82 more assistance in Mike Madigan’s campaign to send Allen Skillicorn to the showers.
That’s in addition to the $59,570.63 previously reported.
Here’s the summary:
- From Madigan-controlled PACs – $100,458.82
- From Democratic Party State Reps. – $219,500
- From unions – $164,600
Besides the $2,000 previously, reported donation by Sprinkler Fitters Local 281, the following unions have contributed:
- Associated Fire Fighters of IL PAC Fund – $10,000
- Illinois Federation of Teachers COPE – $25,000
- Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters Political Action Committee – $57,800
- Liuna Chicago Laborers’ District Council Political Action Committee – $57,800
- SEIU Healthcare IL IN PAC – $15,000
Democratic Party State Representatives have given the following:
- Daniel Didech Campaign Committee (Buffalo Grove) – $57,800
- Citizens for Gregory Harris (Chicago) – $57,800
- Friends to Elect Kathleen Willis (Addison) – $46,100
- Friends of Natalie Manley (Joliet) – $57,800
Mike Madigan-controlled organizations contributed the following in his effort to bury sharp critic incumbent Allen Skillicorn:
That’s three more mailings, significant polling money and the continuation of staffer Kathleen Stanczyklewicz directly from Madigan/
In addition, the Pro-Abortion Personal PAC spent $3,864.39 on a mailing.
Although Skillicorn sent out a press release calling on Jack Franks’ close ally Carlos Acosta to resign from his McHenry County Board position, he did nat attend the Grafton Township Republican Party gathering in Huntley last Wednesday evening.