Public Opinion Research had an extensive poll Sunday night.
It was from a real person, not a robo-call.
Let me give you an idea of its content. –
- Likelihood of voting
- Age group
- Republican, Democrat or Independent?
- Conservative, moderate or liberal?
- Opinion of Governor Pritzker?
- Opinion of Ken Griffin?
- Knowledge of Constitutional question?
- How plan to vote?
- Why? Open-ended question the answer of which was entered.
- Proposal would increase taxes on 3%, remove flat rate tax, gives state ability to impose higher taxes on higher income earners and lower rates on lower incomes. Have you seen ads in favor/against?
- If it passes, will more people and businesses leave Illinois?
- Would your taxes increase?
- Next came a combination of two questions. Will it lock in rates or give Springfield politicians more power?
- If Fair Tax passes 97% will see lower taxes. Agree or disagree?
- Illinois’ current structure has been ??? Passage will less the tax burden on the middle class. Agree or disagree.
- Illinois residents and business are already leaving Illinois. Will increasing taxes further drive more out? Agree or disagree.
- Presidential choice
- Income level: 0-50,000, 50,000-100,000, over 100,000
The phone number given was 630-827-8840.