Jeannine Ridings reveals in her campaign finance filing with the State Board of Elections two loans from herself to her PAC totaling $47,500.
$25,000 was transferred on July 30th, another $25,000 on September 19th and $7,500 more on September 25th.
She received $719.90 from Eventbright and $1,200 which came in amounts of less that $150.01.
Through September 30th, she had spent $26,479.58.
- $3,567 on a big billboard from Clear Channel
- $3,282.66 on printing at Forest Printing in Forest Park
- $187.87 for a web site from Go Daddy
- $4,155.15 for billboards from Liberty Outdoor
- $330 for web site design to Lucca Alla Moda of Rockford
- $311.79 to Marvin’s Toy Store in Crystal Lake for promotional items
- $7,000 for media production to Crystal Lake’s New Branch Films
- $670.50 to phoneburner.com of Laguna Beach, CA for a phone bank
- $974.60 for Stars & Stripes Silk Screening of Bridgeview for graphic design
- $6,000 for VoteMAP of Austin, TX for a mailing
- $633.37 was for smaller unidentified spending
Ridings started the quarter with $20,311.16 and ended with $27,618.11 unspent.