Apparently not everyone is shunning Jack Franks financially.
The following contributions of $1,000 or more have been posted since the end of September:
- 10-14-20 – Attorneys’ Title Guaranty Fund, Inc., Champaign – $1,000
- 10-14-20 – Chicago Land Operators Joint Labor-Mgt PAC, Countryside – $20,000
- 10-14-20 – Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters, Chicago – $2,500 (That’s where I’m told Mike Madigan likes to hang out.)
- 10-14-20 – Christopher B. Burke Engineering, LTD., Rosemont – $1,000
- 10-14-20 – H S Crocker Co Inc., Huntley – $2,500
Franks waited until the last moment to file his campaign disclosure report with the State Board of Elections.
The receipts and expenditures from July, August and September are shown in an article below.