In the only State Representative district wholly within McHenry County incumbent Steve Reick is being challenged by Woodstock Mayor and Jack Franks RTA appointed Brian Sager.
Reick started out the beginning of the quarter in July with $21,877.01.
At the end of September, he had $79,789.66.
But, that’s not all.
His PAC has had infusions of over $19,000 since October 1st:
- $1,315.08 on 10-2-20 for John Ivansek’s salary from the House Republican Organization
- $1,000 from Mardy Awad of Oak Brook
- $1,000 from Citizens for Charlie Meier, Okawville
- $1,000 from Credit Union PAC of Naperville
- $9,000 from Downstate GOP of Paloma
- $1,000 from Molina Healthcare, Inc. of Long Beach, CA
- $1,000 from IL Community Currency Exchange PAC of Oak Lan
- $1,000 from John Krenge of Woodstock
- $1,000 from Comcast Financial Agency Organization of Philadelphia, PA
- $1,000 from Dent IL PAC of Springfield
- $1,000 from IL Merchants Political Action Committee Team of Chicago