The ninth name of the list of those wanting to replace the deceased Chuck Wheeler on the McHenry County Board in District 4 is Jeffrey Schwartz.
He is from the western part of McHenry Township, south of Wonder Lake.
Others who have applied with the date of publication follow:
- Sunday, Sarah Hagen’s resume was published.
- Monday, Charles Hillstrom’s submission was shared.
- Tuesday, what Johnburg’s Jeff Buff sent in went up.
- Wednesday, Johnsburg’s Carl KIamienski information was seen.
- Thursday, the information from Pistakee Highland’s John Marcrito was published.
- Friday, Kathleen Klehm Marinangel’s resume joined the others.
- Saturday, McHenry’s Gilbert Ruiz was in the spotlight.
Here is is Jeffrey Schaefer submission: