Follow this advice from the Illinois Family Institute:
ACTION ALERT: Mask Rule Being Extended
Please call Monday – JCAR (Illinois JOINT COMMITTEE ON ADMINISTRATIVE RULES) meets to decide on Tuesday Jan. 12th.
They will decide to extend or Stop the “Local Coronavirus Urgent Remediation Emergency (or Local CURE) Support Program.”
It is the rule JCAR let stand August 11, 2020 requiring all business to enforce masks and social distancing requirements with a threat of heavy fines.
That rule is expiring, and so IDPH Quietly Re-filed Emergency Rule 690.50 so the rules (with modification) for another 150 days.
Last August we told you to email email@example.com You can also email or call the JCAR members individually.
Reference the IDPH Emergency Rule 690.50
(Criminal Penalties for Not Wearing Masks, Physically Distancing 6ft/Isolation, 50 Person Capacity Limit)
See “Pritzker Mandates His Purgatory into June” article here.
- SENATOR BILL CUNNINGHAM 773/445-8128 217/782-5145 Bill@billcunningham.com
- REPRESENTATIVE KEITH WHEELER 630/345-3464 217/782-1486 firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENATOR JOHN CURRAN 630/796-2623 217/782-9407 email@example.com
- SENATOR KIMBERLY LIGHTFORD 708/632-4500 217/782-8505 firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENATOR TONY MUNOZ 773/869-9050 217/782-9415 email@example.com
- SENATOR SUE REZIN 815/220-8720 217/782-3840 firstname.lastname@example.org
- SENATOR PAUL SCHIMPF 618-684-1100 217/782-8137 email@example.com
- REPRESENTATIVE TOM DEMMER 815/561-3690 217/782-0535 firstname.lastname@example.org
- REPRESENTATIVE MIKE HALPIN 309/558-3612 217/782-5970 email@example.com
- REPRESENTATIVE FRANCES ANN HURLEY 773/445-8128 217/782-8200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- REPRESENTATIVE STEVEN REICK 815/880-5340 217/782-1717 email@example.com
- REPRESENTATIVE ANDRE THAPEDI 773/873-4444 217/782-1702 firstname.lastname@example.org
Group email: JCAR@ilga.gov 217/785-2254
= = = = =
Reply from State Senator Paul Schrimpf:
I resigned from JCAR immediately following the December meeting (my Senate term is nearly over— my Capitol office is already cleaned out).
If no Republican has been designated to replace me by the time of the meeting on Tuesday, I will still attend and vote AGAINST Governor Pritzker’s latest unlawful pandemic administrative rule that once again usurps the authority of the Illinois General Assembly.