Today we print the submission of the last eligible candidate to replace District 4’s Chuck Wheeler on the McHenry County Board.
His name is Erik Sivertsen.
He is Chairman of the McHenry Township Republican Party and a member of the McHenry Grade School Board.
When he ran for McHenry County College Board, the candidacies of both he and Cary Grade School Board member Chris Jenner were challenged by State’s Attorney Lou Bianchi.
Representing himself, Sivertsen remained on the ballot.
He owns a gun shop in Johnsburg.
Below is his submission:
5402 W Flanders Rd | McHenry, IL 60050 | 815-271-1698 | McHenry29info@gmail.com
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT, GA JOHNSON & SON
8/15 – Current
– Managing subcontractors while completing new construction and
remodeling projects. Scheduling all construction activities. Coordinating
with the customer, suppliers, subcontractors and others to ensure the
timely completion of projects. Ensuring all work is completed according to
blueprints and other project documents.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, GUNS-N-SUCH INC
05/15 – Current
– Scheduling of Associates, and planning daily tasks. Coordinating with
suppliers, and developing product mix. Creating operational systems and
procedures for a small business.
MCHENRY COUNTY COLLEGE – CRYSTAL LAKE, IL – ASSOCIATES in Science
– General studies degree with a focus on Management and Business.
– McHenry School District 15 – Elected Board Member – 2012-Current
– Republican Precinct Committeeman – 2008-Current
– McHenry Township Republican Party Treasurer 2014-2018
– McHenry Township Republican Party Chairman 2018-Current
– McHenry County Young Republicans – Chairman – 2010-2016
– Church Youth Group Leader 2007-Present
– AWANA Leader 2001-Present