The levies for the McHenry County Conservation District have been pretty constant for the last couple of years, as one can see below:
This reply from the Conservation District references the questions McHenry County Board Chairman asked:
- All reimbursements to Executive Director Kessler greater than $10 for the last five fiscal years including documentation for each expense reimbursed. There was only 1 reimbursement [$103.78 for a Days Inn in Memphis at a conference] and it is attached labeled #1 Exec. Director Expense Reimbursements.
- All payments to or on behalf of Ms. Kessler for her vehicle, including but not limited to fuel, maintenance, vehicle payments and insurance (please refer to the response to Chairman Franks posted on your website for other info). Fuel expenses are on Document 2 Copy of ESK Credit Card 04-01-14 to -3-31-19 expenses. [Most charges are for gas. Largest is for “WIRELESS KEYBD,MOUSE,CHGR” at $308.49.]
- All payments to or on behalf of Ms. Kessler for her cell phone, including any payments for a family plan. (Please refer to the response to Chairman Franks posted on your website for other info). Ms. Kessler has a standard issue employee cell phone for her
business use only. In addition she has a ‘personal hotspot’ activated on that phone for a monthly cost, for remote access.
- All payments and/or premiums made to or on behalf of Ms. Kessler for her health insurance plan. See document #3 for these payments – it is for ‘employee only’ HSA high deductible PPO plan. Ms. Kessler pays 10% of the annual premium as cost sharing the same as any other employee on the same plan. She also receives $750 of annual HSA funding as incentive for participating in the high-deductible plan, the same as all other employees in the plan.
- All payments to or on behalf of Ms. Kessler for her computer, any computer-related equipment, software and Internet service. See document #2 for some of the credit card expenses and the response to Chairman Franks.
- A list of all payments made to IMRF on Ms. Kessler’s behalf since the inception of her employment. An estimate of the payments to IMRF are found on the response to Chairman Franks.
- Breakdown of all MCCD-owned lands being leased and rents received and expenses paid regarding these properties. See document #7 for the detail of all agricultural leases including revenue by lease for the last 4 fiscal years and related expenses. See document 7a for the Taxes paid on the farm leases (additional expense) for the last five years.
- Inventory of all MCCD land that is not being actively leases, used or managed. All property is being managed in some way, either through actively being farmed, used or restored or even for baseline inventory or public program access. And all are being walked by natural resource staff and other staff and/or volunteers on a regular basis. No
document was provided for this because all land is being managed.
- All reimbursements greater than $10 made to each member of the MCCD Board of Trustees dating back to their appointments. See document #6 attached. [All are under $30.]