Big doings at the McHenry County College Board meeting Thursday night at 7.
Although the college—unlike Huntley School District 158 and Carpentersville School District 300—does not allow the public to see what is in the board packets ahead of time, take a look at what is on the agenda:
- Land Acquisition, Board Report #07-80
- Additional Services from Patrick Engineering, Board Report #07-86
- Architect Selection for the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Complex, Board Report #07-87
- Construction Manager Selection for the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Complex, Board Report #07-88
- Agreement with Equity One Development Corporation for Developmental Services for the Health, Wellness, and Athletic Complex, Board Report #07-89
- Selection of Bond Advisor, Board Report #07-90
- Resolution of Intent to Reimburse from Proposed Debt Certificates, Board report #07-91
Pretty much everything one needs to build a baseball stadium.
It’s a shame that the public cannot see the information before the meeting.
The only thing I see missing is a contract with Pete Heitman’s baseball team consortium, but maybe I overlooked it.