I don’t know what he’s hunting for, but Jack Roeser just donated another $25,000 to his Family Taxpayers Network.
In the last six months of last year here are the candidates who got contributions from FTN:
- Jim Krenz, running for state representative against Tim Schmitz – $10,000
- Jim MacRunnels, running for Kane County Board chairman – $10,000
- Nick Provenzano, candidate for re-election to the McHenry County Board – $1,000
- Lou Bianchi, candidate for re-election as McHenry County State’s Attorney – $1,000
- Terry Hunt, candidate for state representative to replace Pat Lindner – $5,000