“For the sake of argument, let’s say you know somebody who is writing a book about Rod Blagojevich. What title would you suggest?”
I thought you might like to take a look.
And, maybe, even add your suggestion.
As I am writing this, there are 136 suggestions, some of which are quite funny:
- “The United States of Me”
- “Hair today…Gone yesterday”
- “Hot Rod!”
- “Land of Winkin’”
- “Kingfish of the Prairie”
- “Rock the System”
- “The Taming of the ‘Do”
- “I came, I saw, I failed”
- “When bad things happen to bad people”
- “Rod Blagojevich – The Original Self-Service”
- “Bleeping Golden”
- “Hair Today, Quinn Tomorrow”
- “Railroaded – A Hirsute Cowpoke Speaks Out”
- “A State of Denial”
- “Bleepin Golden”
- My journey from Ravenswood to Oxford, Wisconsin!!
- By Rod (up day) Blagojevich
- Autobiography– “I, Rod”
- Biography– “Tainted Gov, from Hard Sell to Hard Time”
- “Hot Rod in the Land of Lincoln-
- “How He Drove Us to Drinkin’”
- “Obama’s Governor”
Or, maybe, it’s just my warped sense of humor that makes them seem funny.
My suggestion is the title of this article.
I admit that it represents wish fulfillment.
My hope has long been that Rod Blagojevich will cut a deal with the Feds, thus becoming the agent of reform that he mouthed when I ran against him and Jim Ryan on the Libertarian Party ticket in the 2002 gubernatorial election.
“Sucker State Governor” might work as a title, too.