The Northwest Herald publishes the letter as it did from Woodstock Mayor Brian Sager endorsing McHenry County Board Chairman Ken Koehler.
Then, readers online can comment.
And, the last time I checked six had left nine comments.
Only one is complimentary about what Sager calls “a proven leader and representative of the people of McHenry County.”
Comments surfaced against
- “CARREER POLITICIANS”
- the Ridgefield Metra station site half-owned by Koehler
- “bust(ing) up” the “in-crowd”
- “greedy politicians…and their friends”
- “the State Farm Building on Route 14” and who got the commission
- “speculating on land while serving as an elected official”
To find the details, go to the Northwest Herald web site.
Sager is not a resident of Koehler’s county board district.
= = = = =
Woodstock Brian Sager is seen on the left; McHenry County Board Chairman Ken Koehler on the right.