It’s time to start paying attention to what the candidates are saying with the election just five weeks away.
Here’s an invitation from Maria Rodriguez reminding folks of her rally tomorrow night in Long Grove. I think I attended a shower at the Long Grove Village Tavern where this event is being held. Nice place.
Reminder – Come out to the ‘Countdown to Victory’ Rally Tomorrow Night!
As we prepare the countdown to the new year… join us in counting down the 35 days to Maria’s Congressional primary victory!
Tuesday, December 29 at 6:30 p.m.
at the Long Grove Village Tavern
135 N. Old McHenry Road in Downtown Long Grove
Hors d’oeuvres provided by the Tavern
Melissa Bean’s solutions to the 8th district’s problems are higher taxes, runaway spending, and a government takeover of health care. While she claims to be a pro-business moderate, Melissa Bean votes with Speaker Pelosi’s radical job-killing agenda more than 90 percent of the time. For all the right reasons, we need Maria in Congress.
As the village president of Long Grove, Maria knows how to balance a budget and make government live within its means. As our Member of Congress, she’ll rein in wasteful spending, hold the line on taxes and support a legislative agenda that is pro-job creation.
= = = = =
Along side of the invitation is a list of those who have endorsed Rodriguez. I think you might find them of interest:
- Illinois Federation for Right to Life PAC
- Libertyville Township Republican Committee
- One of Two Preferred Candidates by the Schaumburg Township Republican Committee
- Christine Radogno, State Senate Minority Leader
- Pam Althoff, State Senator
- Dan Duffy, State Senator
- Ed Sullivan, State Representative
- Joanne Osmond, State Representative
- Bill Peterson, Former State Senator
- Mike Adelizzi, Schaumburg Township Republican Committeeman
- Brent Paxton, Lake County Board Member
- David Stolman, Lake County Board Member
- Linda Pederson, Lake County Board Member
- Aaron Lawlor, Lake County Board Member
- Arlene Mulder, Mayor – Arlington Heights
- Peter Breen, Thomas More Law Center
- Daniel McConchie, Americans United for Life