The firm Ancel Glink engaged to look at what Grafton Township Supervisor Linda Moore did to her computers has submitted a bill for $19,880.31.
That a big chunk of change.
Let’s look at the court-related expenses, found on the June 1st invoice below.
- 05/27/10 0.80 Client Communications with Ancel Glink re: court and emails to counsel and township officials. $350.00/hr $280.00
- 05/03/10 1.50 Consulting re: letter received $350.00/hr $525.00
- 06/01/10 0.50 Consulting re: Helped prep YS for court $350.00/hr $175.00
- 06/01/10 1.80 Travel to Woodstock $125.00/hr $225.00
- 06/01/10 2.50 Travel from Woodstock $125.00/hr $312.50
- 06/01/10 2.60 Court appearance $450.00/hr $1,170.00
Take a look at the bills below, if you have the interest. Any image can be enlarged by clicking on it.
First, there is the bill for March 29th. Note it was sold to a Matthew Smith:
March 30th’s bill comes next and Matthew Smith’s name again appears:
Skip to April 9th, shortly before the April 13th Annual Town Meeting. Matthew Smith’s name is still on the invoice.
June 1st is the next activity. Now Grafton Township Trustees Rob LaPorta’s and Betty Zirk’s names appear on the “Sold to” line.