She had $8,532.99 available at the beginning of the new year.
She took in only $790 during the last three months of 2011.
That’s the cash.
She got in-kind assistance, mainly for defending her petitions, amounting to $5,043.29.
Providing the non-cash assistance were the following
- Illinois Liberty PAC
- $2,070 for legal services from Laura Jacksack
- $1,500 for consulting
- J&D’s Bar and Grill for fund raising food and space -$300
- Photo’s by Kasia – $600
- Misc. expenses paid by the candidate – $398.29
What was revealed of the under $4,000 spent in the last three months of last year follows:
- $2,000 – Pauliegroup LLC, Northbrook, consulting
- $572.83 – M3 Graphics, Schaumburg, printing
- $327.40 – Rental Max LLC, Lake Zurich, podium/stage and sound System
- $239.32 – Home Depot, Lake Zurich for props and supplies for campaign announcement
- $209.02 – Radio Shack, Lake Zurich, equipment
- $195 – Tg Signs & Graphics, Wauconda, banners and lawn signs
The only reportable cash campaign contribution came from former State Rep. Bob Bergman of Palatine. there was an additional $590 in smaller contributions.