Besides being provided two of Democratic Party Chairman and House Speaker Mike Madigan’s staffers during July, local rich folks are also contributing to Independent Dee Beaubien’s campaign.
Those that have reported so far are
- $5,000 – Patricia Foglia, North Barrington
- $5,000 – Vincent Foglia, CEO, Sage, North Barrington
- $2,500 – Robert Brumbaugh, Jr., Owner/President, Omnibus Advertising, Invrnesss
- $1,000 – Michael Asher, Attorney, Palatine
- $1,000 – James Bramsen, CEO/President, Spraying Systems Co., Barrington
- $1,000 – Kimbery Duchossois, President, Duchossois Family Foundation, Barrington
- $1,000 – Michael Hayward, Orthodontist, Hayward Orthodontics, North Barrington
- $1,000 – Arthur Johnston, Corporate Executive, Side By Side, Inc., Chicago
- $1,000 – Harry J. Pearce, retired, Bloomfield Hills, IL 48304 (sic)
- $1,000 – Lynn White, Executive, C F Industries, Barrington Hills
Beaubien is running as an Independent against Republican Dave McSweeney.