Crystal Lake’s Scott Milliman wasn’t happy at all that McHenry County Sheriff Keith Nygren fired him for testifying under oath in former (new re-hired) Deputy Zane Seipler’s wrongful termination suit.
Milliman, contends in a May 29th filing:
- Excessive force [is] used by McHenry County Deputy Sheriffs
- Retaliation [has been] suffered by Milliman and other Deputy Sheriffs for reporting unlawful conduct of other Deputy Sheriffs
- Allegations that Nygren was directly involve in ticket fixing in McHenry County
- Nygren’s acceptance of bribes intended to influence his actions as Sheriff
- Nygren’s involvement in a scheme to fraudulently procure SBA [Small Business Administration] loans for individuals and share in the proceeds of the loans knowing that the loans were going to default
Below is what his attorney, Thomas Crooks, filed in the following third amended brief.
He asks for an injunction putting Milliman back to work immediately.