Note – After looked at Bill Prim’s D-2 again, I noticed that I had not added the in-kind contributions to his expenditure total. That is now reflected.
= = = = =
Campaign disclosure reports were due on Thursday.
The only county-wide campaign was between Republican candidate for Sheriff Bill Prim and Independent Jim Harrison.
Prim won the race handily.
He spent more–$14,287.89–from October 1st through the end of the year.
- $3,728 on radio advertising (Matrix Broadcasting LLC)
- $2,812 for his victory party at Pinecrest Country Club
- $2,002 for advertising in the Northwest Herald
- $600 for the Algonquin Township Republican Central Committee breakfast
Contributions during the fourth quarter were as follows:
- $3,416 – Illinois Republican Party (for advertising)
- $3,000 – Citizens to Elect Lou Bianchi
- $1,000 – Gary Rabine, CEO, Rabine Group, Johnsburg
- $1,000 – Richard Stephenson, Founder/Chairman, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Barrington
- $750 – McHenry County Republicans For Better Government
- $500 – Samantha Adams, McHenry
- $500 – Law Offices of Robert T. Hanlon, Woodstock
- $250 – John Marquardt, Des Plaines
- $500 – Gary Rabine, Sr, Spring Grove
- $500 – Tactical Security, LLC, Waukegan
- $200 – John & Patricia Wuich, Huntley
- $200 – Skinner Campaign Fund (ad on McHenry County Blog)
Prim owes $5,000 to Jerome Majewski from the primary campaign days.
Harrison had not filed his campaign disclosure form as of 11:11 PM (less than one hour before the deadline) when I posted this article.