Time to take a look at big contributions to the campaigns of Patrick Kenneally and Dan Regna, both of whom seek the Republican Party nomination for McHenry County State’s Attorney.
Kenneally started out the year with $32,906, having raised $50,600.
Since then, the following contributions of $1,000 more have been made:
- $5,000 – Patricia Foglia, Barrington
- $5,400 – Vincent Foglia, Barrington
- $2,500 – K.R. Chwala, Barrington
- $1,500 – Black Diamond, McHenry
- $1,500 – Colette Evans Rau, Chicago
- $1,000 – Robert Gray, Prairie Grove
- $1,000 – Paul Hills, Naples, FL
- $1,000 – Irish Pub Kenneallys Inc., Houston, TX
- $1,000 – Laura Kenneally, Winnetka
- $1,000 – Claire Kenneally, Chicago
- $1,000 – Richard Mader, Fort Myers, FL
- $1,000 – Norm Vinton, Crystal Lake
In addition, Kenneally held a $40 fundraiser.
Regna started the year with $83.20 in the bank and owing $21,840 to himself and $40,000 to Woodford Development.
Since New Year’s Day he has raised $6,125.31 from Lakewood’s Scott Breeden, as previously reported.
Just as Knneally, Regna also held a low dollar fundraiser.