Here is the precinct letter from John Bobrytzke, who is running for Republican Precinct Committeeman against incumbent Mark Kownick, whose precinct letter is here.
One rarely sees signs for Precinct Committeeman candidates.
This is one of those races where at least Bobrytzke has them.
I was really shocked when I saw it in the upper right hand corner of the McHenry County Republican Headquarters window the day the headquarters opened.
447 Dunleer Drive
Cary, Illinois 60013
Candidate for Algonquin 65 Precinct Committeeman
My name is John
e and I am writing you as a candidate for Republican Precinct Committeeman in our precinct, Algonquin 65. I really believe in our founding fathers, the Constitution, and fiscal responsibility. Running for local office is a great opportunity to give back to Cary and bring the issue of our high property taxes to the forefront.
Frankly, I am sick and tired of the nepotism and patronage that plagues us in McHenry County. From county wide races to local elections – the sweetheart deals have to stop. We can continue to vote for the same candidates or we can really start to change things. We, taxpayers, are not ATM machines for politicians and bureaucrats.
We are looking for sign locations for good candidates so if you would like a sign please send me an email.
In the Republican March 15th primary these are the candidates I feel are the most fiscally responsible and most responsive to all of us. These are the candidates I feel best embody integrity and will focus on the taxpayer’s best interests, not their own best interests. I will be supporting, and I hope you support:
- James Marter for US Senate www.marter4senate.us
- Peter Roskam for US Congress www.roskamforcongress.com
- Dan McChonchie for State Senate www.danmchonchie.com
- David McSweeney for State Representative www.davidmcsweeny.com
- Demetri Tsilimigras for Judge www.demetri4judge.com
- Joe Tirio for Recorder www.iwonthiremywife.com
- Pat Kenneally for State’s Attorney www.kenneallyforstatesattorney.com
- Mike Walkup for County Board Chairman www.walkupelection.com
- Yvonne Barnes for County Board
- Tom Wilbeck for County Board
Algonquin 65 Precinct Committeeman Candidate