The Crystal Lake Library YES Committee is johnny-on-the-spot with its prompt filing of its campaign contributions and expenditures.
We’ve reported on the big contributions previously.
Combining them with those under $150 shows a total of $15,550.
To put that in perspective, those running for county wide office who win probably spend about $20,000.
Contributors, the largest of which has been reported before, are
- $8,000 – Richard Naponelli, unincorporated Crystal Lake
- $2,500 – Friend[s?]] of the Crystal Lake Library, 126 Paddock St., Crystal Lake, IL
- $2,500 – Crystal Lake Library Foundation, 126 Paddock St., Crystal Lake, IL
- $500 – Raymond & Jessie Exum – Madison, WI
- $500 – Gary & Teresa Reece, Crystal Lake
- $250 – Jeffrey & Carol Heisler, Crystal Lake
- $250 – Donald & Emele Peters, Crystal Lake
- $1,895 – AwesomeCampaigns.com Inc., Elgin, Signs
- $186.36 – FedEx Office & Print Center, Crystal Lake, Palm cards
- $1,000 – Kari Firak, 350 S. Oriole Trail, Crystal Lake, Website design
- $1,469.60 – M13 Graphics, Schaumburg, Door hangers (about 20,000)