The umbrella labor union organization is next on commenter Mark’s list of Lying Jack Franks union contributors–the AFL-CIO.
Here’s another contribution entered in the Illinois State Board of Elections data base in 1998 under a slightly different name
- Il State Afl Cio Cmte On Pol Educ 11/25/1998 $1,000
The AFL-CIO itself is an umbrella organization of mainly trades unions.
The Illinois AFL-CIO is the state affiliate.
There is an AFL-CIO state affiliate in each state.
The AFL-CIO is then further affiliated at the local level through:
a) Building and Construction Trades Councils (BCTC).
b) Central Labor Councils (CLC).
For example, there is a McHenry County Building and Construction Trade Council, which has its office on 765 Munshaw Lane in Crystal Lake.
The Treasurer of the McHenry County BCTC is Tom McTavish.
Tom McTavish is also:
– Chair of the Supporters of Jack D Franks PAC.
– A board member of CISCO (Construction Industry Service Corporation), which is located in Burr Ridge.
– Business Manager and Financial Secretary of IBEW Local 117, which is located at 765 Munshaw, Crystal Lake.
– Secretary of NECA IBEW Local 117 JATC, which is located at 765 Munshaw, Crystal Lake.
– Member of the NECA Northeastern Illinois – IBEW Local 117 / Local 150 / Local 461 LMCC.