Although they are not subject to the Open Meetings Act, taxpayer-paid staff will talk with McHenry County’s taxpayer-paid Federal lobbyist starting at 9 AM tomorrow.
It would seem appropriate for the taxpayers themselves to be able to hear what the taxpayer-paid staff want the taxpayer-paid lobbying firm to convey to the Federal government, don’t you think?
The schedule follows for the Conference Room B meetings in the Administrative Building north of the County Jail.
- 9 – McHenry County Sheriff
- 10 – McHenry County Clerk
- 10:30 – Emergency Management Services
- 11 – Department of Planning & Development
- Long Lunch Break
- 2:30 – Workforce Investment Board
- 3:30 – Department of Public Health
If you attend any of these sessions–or are denied the ability to attend–please send details.