While I was searching for McHenry County Board members phone numbers and email addresses, I happened upon a button that says, “County Board Attendance.”
Hoping to find that the lack of attendance from last night’s two meetings had been posted, I clicked on it.
There I was surprised to find that each meeting is not listed.
There are just totals for each month and data has been entered only through July.
Looks as if under McHenry County Board chairman Jack Franks there is usually only one Board meeting a month, so it will be easy to see if August numbers show nine members with three meetings and the rest with one.
Former Board member Ersel Schuster is responsible for attendance information being made readily available.
The names of the fourteen County Board members boycotting the meeting (or in the case of a reported conflict, Donna Kurtz) follow:
- Michele Aavang, h: 815-648-4210, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kay Bates, h: 815-276-5073, w: 815-385-4300, email@example.com
- Chris Christensen, h: 815-459-7206, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Gottemoller, h: 815-382-9940, w: 815-459-5152, email@example.com
- John Jung, h: 815-338-6201, JPJung@co.mchenry.il.us
- Jim Kearns, w: 847-875-4852, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don Kopsell. h: 815-459-7206, email@example.com
- Mary McCann, h: 815-568-1061, MTMcCann@co.mchenry.il.us
- Bob Nowak, h: 847-977-5516, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Skala, h: 847-669-3804, w: 815-337-5550, email@example.com
- Larry Smith, h: 815-353-8043, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Spoerl, h: 847-516-6495, w: 847-382-3206, email@example.com
- Paula Yensen, c: 815-404-3918, firstname.lastname@example.org
All are Republican, but Yensen.